The driving directions section is intended to assist visitors in finding Booth Hill School.
From Route 8 South:
- Take Route 8 South to Exit 12 (Old Stratford Road)
- At the light at the end of the exit ramp, turn right.
- You will pass the Mobil Station and the Hilton Garden Inn.
- Continue through the traffic light to the end of Commerce Drive.
- Trap Falls Reservoir will be straight ahead in front of you.
- Turn right on Huntington Street.
- Take first left on Blueberry Lane.
- Follow Blueberry Lane to the end.
- Take a right on Blackberry Lane to end.
- Turn left on Bayberry Lane to end.
- You are now at the corner of Bayberry Lane and Nichols Ave. (Route 108).
- Turn left on Nichols Avenue.
- Take 2nd right on Cardinal Drive.
- Take first right (at bottom of hill) on Meadowlark Drive.
- Follow Meadowlark Drive to the end (Meadowlard turns to Capitol Drive-same road different name).
- You are now at the corner of Booth Hill Road and Capitol Drive.
- Turn right on Booth Hill Road. We are just ahead on the right side.
From I-95 from New York:
- Take I-95 north to exit 27A.
- Exit 27A goes into the Rte. 25 Connector.
- Bear left where the Rte. 25 Connector divides (heading toward Trumbull).
- Take exit #8 to Rte. 127 (White Plains Road) Trumbull.
- Go right at the end of the exit onto White Plains Road, go under the Merritt Parkway to the traffic light.
- Turn left at the traffic light onto Unity Road (just a short distance to the stop sign).
- Take a left at the stop sign onto Booth Hill Road.
- Booth Hill School, Shelton is 3.5 miles on the right (There is another Booth Hill School in Trumbull on the left before our school).
From Merrit Parkway North:
- Merritt Parkway north to exit #51 (Rte. 108).
- Left at the end of the exit ramp.
- Continue straight after first stop sign-follow signs for Rte. 108.
- You will pass St. Joseph's High School on your right; the second left will be McDonald Road.
- Turn onto McDonald Road-at end of McDonald Road, turn right onto Booth Hill Road.
- Go straight for about 1 1/2 miles. Booth Hill School will be on your right.